I did not bring a lot because well, its Spring break! It's time for fun in the sun and not so much dolling up; ALL the time at least =).
1. (top left) is my NARS savage cream shadow. I love love love it! it's a creamy brown/gold color that you're able to just wear alone and be done. Or you can use it as a base and put a brown color on top to "pop" the powder shadow. It gives you a dewy look and is perfect for spring beachy days.
2. (left) that is my MUFE anniversary aqua liner kit. It comes in 5 mini liner and I adore every single color. I'm not going to go through the specific color/number unless you guys want me to but in short there is a black, silver/grey, dark purple, bright blue, and champagne. It's very useful when you don't want to look too made up for the beach or just a lazy day. I like to just add the black liner and then line the top with purple and smear it a tad or just go with blue liner underneath.
3. Next to the liner is a mascara. Now this is a special mascara by NovaLash. The reason why I was using this because i got extensions! The BEST tool for vacation.
4. After the mascara is the bobbi brown brow pencil. I love it. I normally hate brow pencil and find it too sharp. But this pencil is amazing. with a light hand and little flicks it can look like your natural brows.
5. Anastasia brow Matte highlighter. I like to use this because I think it's an easy alternative to using a highlighter shadow. Also, I like to use it for the corners of my eyes and waterline. It's not shimmering therefore it's very versatile.
6. Rohto eyedrops. The best eyedrops ever! It burns, but the sensation is so refreshing.
7. Onto the lips (the black top) is Mac's lip conditioner in fushia fix. It has SPF and also a good alternative to lipgloss. It's texture is more of a balm, but shinier and a little funner than a balm. It has a nice color depending on which one you get. I normally put this over a matte lipstick. (I hate the feeling of lip glosses)
8. below that is my actual lip balm. By rosebud perfume co. in strawberry. My favorite!
9. The last two lipstick. one is by TheBalm - classified. its a very nude shiny lipstick. It doesn't last that long but I just like it because you don't need lipgloss and it doesn't wash you out. the other lipstick is Mac's creamcup. Need I say more?
1. Chanel's poudre universelle libre in 2. Still my favorite loose powder. It's extremely fine and it takes FOREVER to finish it. I'm not a big powder person, but since we were heading to the beach I thought it was be nice to not look shiny and to help hold my foundation.
2. That tiny little bottle contains Shesheido's sun protection foundation. It was actually a sample I got because they ran out of my color. Great foundation for outdoors! 42 SPF and after application, it almost feels like a powder. Non sticky and it does not budge! coverage is great. But I think it might be a little dry for people with dry skin. Since it does dry up quick.
3. Next is the BB cream. I'm not sure how many of you guys have heard this before but it is like a tinted moisturizer. The consistency is a lot thicker and almost cream-like. It covers really well but it does fade fast. I don't like to wear foundations all the time and having a nice "tinted moisturizer" on hand is always good.
4. MUFE full cover concealer. an awesome on the go concealer. A little goes a long way and the cover is great. the only bad side on me it seems to fade a little quick. I've seen other reviews and it seems to work just fine on others. It might just be my skin Overall though, I really do love this concealer.
5. Up top is NARS bronzer in laguna. I used to Love this bronzer. still like it a lot, but i'm not sure why i don't love it anymore? Maybe I'm darker now but something about it just doesn't seem like it is "the one" If anyone has a great suggestion on bronzer please tell me!!
6. Mac's cream blush in lillicent. I already had a post about this below! feel free to read it =)
7. Last but not least, a cream blush by Napoleon. It's a very old blush and I'm not sure where I placed it, but it basically acts like benetint except a little thicker. I brought this with me because again, staying outdoor it's nice to have long lasting makeup. Touching up your makeup outdoor is just so uncool! to me at least.
Okay guys, well that's all the makeup I brought! Sorry for the long post but I thought some of you guys might find this post helpful since it's march and again most of the products I brought with me is very outdoor friendly and long lasting. Any questions please feel free to comment! Thank you so much! <3