Tuesday, March 30, 2010

random blog!

Hi blogspot! It's been a long while and I have just been lazy. bad me. but I'm here now! and this blog is basically a random collective blog about stuff that I have gotten in the past few weeks and that I feel they deserve a good shoutout!


Aldo tan handbag
a super duper cute bag. It's not too big, not too small, just right. The color is beautiful and is great for spring! It has little compartments on each side on the inside and drawstrings on both side. I just love it!

Juicy Couture grey wallet
a very "chic" wallet. It has hot pink lining with crowns on them. a zipper compartment for coins and plenty of card slots. I actually got this at the Juicy outlet, so if there's one near you, be sure to check it out!

Tom's shoes in Ash
I'm sure most of you guys already know/have one of these babies. But I must say they are awesome! Not only are they comfortable but so versatile. I want to collect them! They have great cushion on the bottom. If you're looking for something a little outside the box (vans, chucks) check these out. Also, every pair you buy Toms will give away one away to children that are less fortunate. Two thumbs up!

I also bought four OPIs and will show them later, however I am wearing one of them and I wanted to show this one because it is from the Hong Kong collection.


OPI Panda-monium Pink

This picture is with flash. Although it's called pink and looks pink in the picture, to me it is more on the lavender side. If you compare it with a pink you can see the purple undertone. It's almost barbie-like and very opaque. I'm not sure if it is my bottle or if it's all the bottles, but this color was a little thick and a bit hard to work with. The picture is not a close up for a reason! =) Overall though, I love this color.


and last for today, I bought this because well, I needed something to hold my long necklaces!
I'm not sure how great this picture is. I tried to snap these before I ran out of batteries and was not able to get a good close up. It's actually a decretive piece. It has a nice wood backboard with a chandelier and candle holder design and a big hook on the bottom. I bought these at a craft store. So if you need to find a good jewelry holder, try a craft store! You'll be surprise at what you can find.

Alrighty gals, that's all I have for now. Please feel free to comment. I really love reading everyone's opinion. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment