Sunday, January 31, 2010

what's in the bag?

Hello guys! I decided to write a blog dedicated to what I carry in my makeup bag on a daily basis. Normally I wouldn't carry this much, but because I am not a morning person I have to carry a little more. ( I normally get ready at work).

Also, I am going to put this into two parts, because I think one blog is just going to be wayyy long for you to read!

Okay so first of all,


I have ridiculously dry skin so moisturizer is an absolute must!
Recently I did some research and decided that I am going to pu
rchase a new cream (Keihl's. Update later on). But for now I am currently using

Chanel Hydramax + Active








it's light and fluffy. It works well... for a little while. Throughout the day my skin starts to get dry. Therefore that is why I am going to try something new! And of course, the price is ridiculous. It goes up just about every year. (Oh, I do have a small container for my purse. In case you're wondering if a carry that hunk of cream with me everywhere)


Foundation: NARS sheer glow



My color is Punjab. I lurvee this foundation! I'm sure you guys all heard the rave about this from makeup gurus like Lollipop26 therefore, no need for me to really talk about it. But great medium coverage foundation.
side note: I don't always use foundation..but when I do NARS ftw!

Eye Primer: Benefit creaseless shadow








There are numerous primer out there, this just so happens to be the one I like. Of course, other than the UD primer potion, this Benefit one is great! It's creamy but not cakey and comes in various colors, so if you want to intensify your eyeshadow color and keep it long lasting, this is the product. It has a velvety feel to it and almost melts once you blend it to your lids.

Chapstick: Rosebud Salve








I have three and I personally like the strawberry smell the most! I know a lot of you guys thinks this cost wayyyy too much for a chapstick ($7.00) but it's so worth it. The size is huge and it works awesome! I had horrible chapped dry lips, almost to the point where it could've bled - it was a super duper cold day! So I decided to try it, since it's been around for so long and it is one of the most well known chapstick. It actually cured my chapped lips in just one day!

Okay guys, I think that's going to be it for the everyday use.. the rest is mainly eye makeup which varies, and blush, etc. which will be on the next post! Please feel free to comment on any questions or suggestions. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment